With numerous vector sites in the Internet, why should you visit Vectorain.com? We can only give you six reasons, but they sure are enough to make you consider the website as your primary vector source. Vectorain was founded by stock photo and vector expert, Amos Struck, to provide the creative community with the chance to download vectors free of charge.
- An extensive library. Vectorain has an extensive library of high quality vectors. You can choose among 4,000 premium quality vectors and use them in any project. All files include a standard license and are originally for sale.
- Compatible format. One of the most common issues that creatives encounter when downloading vectors is incompatible format. Vectors at Vectorain.com are all in ZIP format, including the editable EPS and high resolution JPEGs.
- Hand-checked. All vectors are hand-checked for quality. You don’t have to worry about poor quality and badly-designed files. They all work with any editing software, such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Standard license. All files come with a standard license, so you can use them for personal and commercial purposes – completely free of charge. You can use them in any project for as long as want as permitted by the terms and conditions stated by the website.
- Premium quality. Some files are pulled from VectorFresh, making it easier to find what you are looking for. The added vectors will surely compliment your personalized choices.
- Backed by industry experts.com is founded by a stock photo and vector expert. Many graphic designers encounter issues such as corrupt and broken vectors. The founder Amos wants to save you from the trouble of ending up with such files.
The ultimate reason why you should consider Vectorain.com is that they are completely free. Yes, we are not kidding. The website offers premium quality vectors at no cost. All the vectors you can get at absolutely no price.
The Dollar Photo Club closes in less than a month. It will be closed permanently, leaving a bunch of creative professionals, like you, orphans of the stock site. Before this happens, you need to find another stock photo website that can pass as your primary image source. However, there are some things you need to consider when choosing a DPC alternative. These include image quality, variety, pricing and exclusivity among others.
- Image Quality. The DPC is known to offer high quality images at various sizes. When choosing a Dollar Photo Club alternative, you should look for a stock site that offers equally if not higher quality images at different sizes as well. It should also offer images at high resolutions with royalty-free license.
- The perfect Dollar Photo Club alternative for expired members offers a vast collection of premium quality images. It should also offer new images to inspire creative professionals around the world. In short, it should help you discover and explore a creative world.
- Budget is an important thing to consider when choosing a DPC alternative. The Dollar Photo Club offers images that suit everyone’s budget. Frankly, $1 per image is pretty difficult to match. But don’t despair. There are a few that offer images at cheaper rates.
- Since the features and benefits of DPC are exclusive to its members only, your next image source should also provide the same exclusivity.
- Long-term. The Dollar Photo Club alternative should be here to stay. With the DPC closing, one thing you do not need is another primary image source that will be closing anytime soon. You should find a stock photo site that will be around for another ten years or so.
- Download Limits. Another thing to consider is download limits. Your next stock photo website should have no download limits. You should be able to purchase and download images anytime you want so you can complete your creative projects.
- Many stock photo sites now offer credits and downloads that do not expire. For your Dollar Photo Club alternative which you can find here, you should find one that offers images that do not expire. You should be able to download images forever so you can make use of what you pay for.
These are only some of the top things you need to consider when choosing a Dollar Photo Club alternative. If you still haven’t found the stock site for you, check out 99 Club. It offers fairly the same products as the DPC and more. It offers high quality images that do not expire with royalty-free license and at high resolutions. You can download images for as low 99 cents after paying the one-time fee and no auto-renew annual membership of $99.